Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Bath, birthday, Build-a-Bear

Allie's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I went home for the weekend. I got to watch a little bit of Meshugge Nuns rehearsals (they serenated me with "Three Shaina Maidels" before I fed them Krispy Kremes), visit a little with Gramma and Dixie, go to the dump with Daddy, and see the end of Layla's bath. Saturday was gorgeous, and Allie and I played Bratz outside in the yard. We took pictures of Toro and the burros. Allie's party was at Rick's Saturday evening. Pizza, Lizzie McGuire cake, arcade games, presents, cash, a good time for all - especially the birthday girl, I think. Later that night Mama, Daddy, Gramma and I watched The Princess Bride. Inconceivable!

Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the larger versions.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today, Mama and Allie drove over to Little Rock to get Allie's AWANA book incentive: Build-a-Bear at the mall. It was a nice break for me, after a whole day of spring-fevered students who couldn't have focused on a twenty-foot high flourescent bullseye. Allie picked out a border collie, had her stuffed, dressed her in a shirt and skort, and named her Alex. We ate in the food court before coming back to my apartment to play for a little while. I'll be home for spring break in a few days.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: