
After heading back to Little Rock, I had two friends from Texas come to visit. We went to Hot Springs and did the spa thing, which I'd never experienced before. I recommend it, and for what it is I think the prices are pretty reasonable. I wish I could remember the name of the little Italian place we ate at afterward, because it was fantastic: the food, the wine, the atmosphere, everything. I had something that incorporated a huge portabello mushroom. I'm drooling thinking about it. It was right across from the bathhouses, that would help you find it. Our waiter tried to push the crabcakes on us, and normally we would have gone for it, but we had decided to make our own crabcakes at home the next night. We did, and they were good. As were the mangoritas. :) Good times.
Everything is flowering now. This is the Arlington hotel seen from the park across the street, the one where the hot water flows down the side of a cliff, all steamy and covered with algae, into a pool, and you can wade around in the hot water if you can stand it.


No comments:
Post a Comment