
Bearded grass; Daddy's flower bed turned out pretty well.

Layla and Allie playing in the house.

Allie cheered at the fourth-grade football home game.


Paper cranes lined up to be strung into a mobile; Charlie and Allie playing a dance video game.

Mama's birthday party, one week late.

Curious calves in our pasture; some bison (or beefalo?) outside town.

Fall flowers in the roadside: asters and goldenrod.
Tonight, I am watching The Great Muppet Caper and drinking ginger beer. There are worse ways to spend a Saturday night.

4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! I loved the pictures of the kitty, too. = )
Are those flowers on the top far right Cocks'combs? If so, I love the color - I used to have some at the house, but no longer. You are a great photographer!
Steph - It was a hectic, but really nice weekend! And oh, the kitty. So much cute in one tiny package.
Tiggerlane - yes! Cockscombs. They're so unique and gorgeous. This was Daddy's first year to grow them. He used seeds he gathered from flowers he got from an older lady he knows up on Reine St - I'm sure you could get some seeds from him if you want!
And thank you, I'm blushing. :)
Ah, good ole Boyd Stadium. Many an excellent pretend-flute-playing time had there by me. (Okay. I had to read that sentence three times...and I'm still not sure it makes sense.)
Let's try again:
I had oodles of fun socializing in band. =)
Post a Comment