Monday, February 07, 2005

In the end we'll prob'ly win

Good vs. Bad (a play by Allie)


CAST OF CHARACTERS:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


NARRATOR: First they were all playing. But then, one got aggravated. Lion wanted to drink out of the well, but Seal wanted to drink out of the ocean. It was a bad fight. Lion called Seal stupid, Seal called Lion weird. It was a bad argument. Then one day, they all became enemies.

Purple monkey: bad. Moose: bad. Lion: bad. (play themes on piano)

Seal, Elephant, Bear, and Monkey were good.

Then they started the battle. Things got ugly. They never knew they would become enemies. It was a bad fight. It was almost like war, but more violent.


ELEPHANT: (cries) I want my mama. I wish my mom was here. They're all trying to kill each other. I want my daddy and mama.

BEAR: Hush hush, Elephant. I know it's harsh, but in the end we'll probly win. Good vs bad? Every movie, the good wins.

ELEPHANT: They do?

BEAR: Yes, they do. But that doesn't mean it could happen in real life.

ELEPHANT: (cries) I want my mama.

SEAL: It's okay. I know how it feels to not have a mom. Mine died in a boat wreck. She was swimming and she crashed into a boat. I wish my mom was alive. (Said seal. He cried too.)

MONKEY: It's okay, I know how it feels. My dad died. It's hard. It's really hard. (Said Monkey.)

PURPLEMONKEY: Moo hoo hooohoo. It's funny watching what you call Good act. Hahahahaha (laughed Purple Monkey)

MONKEY: Please don't kill me, for I think we are related.

PURPLEMONKEY: In your dreams, monkey.

LION: Growl. It's so funny watching you try to be good, but you aren't even good.

BEAR: Please, I think we're related.

MOOSE: (Grrrr) It's fun when I kill people with my own arms. It's so fun. Hehehehe.

ELEPHANT: In your dreams. I'm probably not related to you, but I can pick you up with my elephant trunk, even if you are a thousand pounds. Ha! That shows you, right? I showed 'em right, boys. They're never gonna hurt us again.

NARRATOR: But moose tried to kill one, but didn't get it. Lion tried to kill, but he just couldn't kill his rela - relatant's family. PurpleMonkey tried, but he couldn't kill his family. And they never hurt anybody again. And they all became friends again and they lived happily ever after.

THE END.

*
SONG
We're friends again, we're friends again
It's all better
You're never gonna hurt me again, again again, again
It's all better, it's all better

Now let's go, it's all better
When we're together
It's fine, I'm fine!
It's all better with you.

It's all better, it's all better
With youhoo, yeah

Ya gotta be tough, ya gotta be tough
It's all better, all better today



~Dictated 02-04-05 by Allie, transcribed by Shayna, debuted 02-05-05 to an appreciative audience of one.

No comments: