
What I can't figure out is how. Was the the manger made of wet papier mache? Inflatable plastic, maybe?

Mama's crocheted creche; closeup of the shepherds and sheep (aren't they cute?).
Mama sets up the nativity scene each year and usually puts the baby in the angel's arms; then, miraculously, on Christmas morning the baby is in the little manger. This year, she decided the baby would wait out the Christmas season in a more literal and human place. Click on the third picture above to see better.

Christmas morning!

3 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! Tell your mother, I LOVE that! Couldn't be more perfect-and REAL!
Alicia, I'll tell her! I laughed out loud when I discovered where she had put the baby this year. So cute, and appropriate. :)
Love those figures! That must have taken a lot of work! Too funny that she put the baby under Mary's skirt!!
Post a Comment