
Pattern and name of designer withheld to protect the innocent.
And while I'm at it, over spring break I found an envelope labeled "Drawings from Andy." Here are a few of the sketches, which I think are adorable; hopefully they won't embarrass you too much, bro. We were all there at one time! These are, I believe, in chronological order.

If any of you were around for the Rambo phase, you will recognize that last one as the incomparable "survival knife." I know some of you will recognize the pharmaceutical company note-pad paper ever-present in doctors' families.

5 comments:
The knitting begs the question, "Why?!" But I don't think I want to know the answer. Andy's drawings are cute! I totally noticed the drug company paper. = )
The gloves are super weird.
The drawings are classic! I love the puppy killing the black widow. Very nice. =)
Andy, if you're reading this: "Hi! - I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?"
"The puppy kills the black widow."
Love it. =)
Nice work, Andy.
A bit random, but...
Is Stephanie an OBU friend? She looks vaguely familiar.
(Stephanie, if you are an OBU friend, I'm not a stalker. I just think maybe you were in my living room 12ish years ago.)
Okay. Yeah.
Now that I'm a groupie (and kind of addicted to your photography), you're going to have to post a LOT more often.
Get busy, girlie. Chop, chop. Your public is awaitin'. =)
Post a Comment