Saturday, January 31, 2009

Catching up

Well, I haven't done a good job keeping up, so here's a quick picture tour of September through December!

In September, there were pretty flowers and Layla competed in the local "Little Miss" pageant.

nature nature,flowers,poke autumn,flowers

nature flowers

layla layla


In October, Allie and her lamb did really well at the State Fair, Layla was a painter, we goofed around outdoors, and Layla was Glinda the Good Witch for Halloween (in a costume made by Mama).

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

layla layla layla

layla,me daddy,layla Photobucket


In November, I voted!, Layla did Gramma's hair, Charlie and Aggie came over, fall was pretty, and after Thanksgiving we went for a walk down the dirt road.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


In December, we had some pretty frosts, Truman enjoyed his time at the farm, Frontier Santa (with a real raccoon hat) gave me a candy cane, there was also some pretty ice, and the sunrises and sunsets were gorgeous. I had almost a month's break from school.

Photobucket cats Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


...and, best for last, Andy and Charlie got married!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Sheila said...

You have the absolutely best pictures on your blog! I love looking at all your photography!!!!

Krit said...

Ditto to what Sheila said, and might I add an "awwww" to the wedding shots. Congratulations Andy and Charlie!

Shayna said...

Sheila and Kristy, thank you! I'm a terrible blogger, that's why I have to catch up all at once, but it's nice to have a place to share. And I'm so happy for Andy and Charlie. :)

heather said...

Shayna!
I just got your mom's letter and she added your blog address! It's so good to catch up a little. You are a great photographer. I really enjoyed your pics...
Heather

Shayna said...

Hi, Heather! I didn't even know my mom put my blog in that letter, but it's great to hear from you! I'm glad you like the pictures - my dad has been encouraging me with cameras for years, but I've really started to love taking pictures in the past few.

I'll have to go over and check out your blog!