Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow

It snowed here! I was starting to get jealous of all those places that have had so much snow already this winter that they're sick of it. My cat is sleeping in my lap as I type this, and we're pretty cozy with the ground outside all white.

This is a view from our back door, and another from the bottom of the pasture up toward the house and barn.
IMGP1868e DSCF3085e


It was blowing hard! We took pity on Cleo the barn cat, hardy as she is, and let her come in for the night.
IMGP1915pe IMGP1909e


Here's Daddy in his very! bright! orange gloves.
DSCF3070e


The horses seemed fine. They were eager for some grain.
IMGP1878e


I thought this yellow warbler was super cute.
IMGP1832e IMGP1833e


A walk down to the pond was very pretty!
DSCF3080e DSCF3076e

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Once again, your pictures don't disappoint. But now I'm jealous :)
Fort Worth got snow but Austin didn't. Before I got out of bed this morning, I checked the weather on my iphone and it was showing snow flurries. I excitedly got out of bed...for nothing!

Stephanie Kay said...

Beautiful pictures! We've got about a foot of snow right now and are all cozy in the house. All we're lacking is a fireplace. :)