Sunday, September 23, 2007

County Fair 2007

Oops, looks like I forgot to post this! The last weekend in August, I drove home and Mama, Daddy, Anderson and I took Allie and Layla to the fair. (It was their second time that week.) I really love the county fair.





On the right is Allie with her red ribbon-winning apple art.


Vegetables, canning, and crochet projects.




The squashes were the best-looking category among the garden veggies.


Anderson and Layla; on the right, a 4-H boy very proud of his goat.


Piggies!


The rabbit and poultry barn.




"Midway"; sharing funnel cakes. The powdered sugar was very popular with one person in particular.


Layla rode the carousel and the Ferris wheel with me; view of the fair from the top of the Ferris wheel; relaxing after the fair.

1 comment:

Krit said...

Ooo, cute of Andy and Layla at the fair.

Cute of Andy!

My how little brothers grow up. ;)